What is a Cleanse?
A cleanse is the ideal way to get the benefits of adding more fruits and vegetables in to your diet, help break the cycle of unhealthy eating habits or enhance your every day dietary program. Most people think of a cleanse of denying themselves of certain foods, but in fact a healthy juice cleanse gives your body MORE of what it needs. Most cleanse programs are exclusively or predominately juices however some, like our Juice N Food program, include 100% plant-based smoothies, soups or salads.
In order to retain maximum nutrition benefits, our cleanses are made fresh each day and we ONLY serve them in glass bottles.
Every body is different, however benefits may include:
- Weight loss
- Boost energy levels
- Clear skin
- Improved sleep
- Enhance mental clarity
- Increased natural detox potential
- Kickstart a healthy eating regiment
Before you Cleanse
- Try to eliminate processed foods, sugar, meat and dairy. Eat a mostly vegetarian diet and include lots fruits and veggies.
- Drink plenty of water
How does it work?
You will be eating or drinking every 2-3 hours. Its very important to equally space out your consumption throughout the day to avoid feeling too hungry and to constantly keep feeding your body the nutrients it needs.
- PLACE YOUR ORDER 24hrs in advance- 781-444-5842 or stop by!
- PICK UP your juices/food each day.
- DRINK (every 2-3 hours) including LOTS of water and unlimited herbal tea! The bottles are numbered.
- RETURN glass bottles
- Try our Juice ‘n Food Programs. Many people find this an easy solution to transition to daily healthy eating.
- Drink a fresh juice or smoothie every day. This healthy habit will last a lifetime.
- Avoid high-sugar, processed and junk foods.
- Choose plant-based meals like soups, salads, roasted or grilled veggies and vegetarian main course meals.
- Exercise regularly
A few things to know
- Payment is due when order is placed.
- $1/bottle charge for any unreturned bottles
- Check with your doctor if you have any questions whether a cleanse is right for you.
- Adjust exercise when cleansing-if you have an intense level of exercise, adjust your routine to a moderate level. If you exercise at a moderate level, adjust exercise to mild; walking, light weights, yoga (not hot) stretching and massage
- No refunds.
WARNING: This product has not been pasteurized and, therefore, may contain harmful bacteria that can cause serious illness in children, the elderly and persons with weakened immune systems.